Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Yard Sale Treasures:)


Yard sale season is upon us! My friends Natalie, Rachel and I went out looking for treasures this past saturday and i found a few. Since we are in the process of decorating and getting our house in order, it was hard not to buy more but i tried to use some restraint for my husband's sake:)

I found this window with a mirror already behind it. I was planning to do this project with a window so it saved me some time! Now, I'm just trying to decide whether to paint it or not...
I also found 6 of these blue Mason Jars. Not sure where they will go yet but i couldn't pass up the blue because they are super hard to find...

We actually found this distressed coffee table at the Habitat for Humanity Restore where they had some vendors set up. This little beauty is completely hand-made and i love it!

I know you are loving our 70's couch in the mirror. If you want a piece of that thing, make sure to come to our yard sale May 22nd!

Anyone else out there finding any yard sale treasures??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally have my name on a list to get a window like that from an antique store in our neighborhood. nice! :) -Amber Ruth

Ashley said...

Cute! You are so creative :)