Monday, April 19, 2010

hitched for a month!

In light of our one month anniversary TODAY:) i thought i would come up with "the top ten reasons i love being married to matthew tucker"...

10- ok, i really do like having tucker as my last name.

9- matt gives me massages a lot and knows how to make my coffee just right.

8- matt is mr. fix-it and i am a decorative and artsy type which makes it fun re-do every room in our house (most of the time:)- we make a great team.

7- he let's me sleep in on saturdays guilt-free

6- he is wise with money but also generous. that makes me feel secure.

5- matt is the smartest person i know, and so committed.

4- he will be an amazing dad and looks forward to it. He also entertains my idea of having 5 or more children:)

3- he keeps me accountable to read the Bible in the mornings b/c he does it every single day.

2- matt does not ever want to plant our roots too deep. He always talk about the future as an open slate, and i truly believe he would go anywhere or do anything if He feels there is a need and the Lord is leading.

1- Matt is the best other half this girl could have ever asked for- if you know me, you know i am loud, talk too much, say things i don't mean sometimes, overly emotional, dramatic, high strung- he is the opposite of all of these things and teaches me so much daily. I couldn't think of anyone better to share my life with. :)


Here is a sneak peek of our wedding pics just posted on The Schultzes Blog:)

4 comments:

Kendra said...

So sweet. Made me smile. You're a lucky lady and he's a lucky guy :)

Anonymous said...

It has been a great month! I am very excited about all of the rest. I love you babe.

matt

Unknown said...

Awwww... so sweet!

And, gotta say, love it b/c I'm a total sucker for Top Ten Lists :)

Unknown said...

So sweet. I guess I'm ok with yall being my siblings ;) I live yall!