Friday, April 23, 2010

Handmade love- Sutton Spring Collectives

If you met my friend Sarah at the wedding, i'm sure it didn't take you long to figure out how creative she is. Particularly when it comes to all things sewing. The last time I went to visit her she taught me to make a whole dress in a weekend. It was SO fun and i was SURE i wanted to start making clothes, start a business and end up on project runway. One of my "dreams". But of course i never really got to it when i got home and so all i have sown since is pillow covers:/.

I've be telling Sarah for MONTHS to start an Etsy shop and she is finally doing it! LUCKY for all of us:) See, her sister Martha is as good as she is and so the 2 of the together make, dun. dun dun...


The Sutton Sping Collectives Etsy Shop is not open just yet but you can check out some of their work on their blog and start picking out your favorites! Show them some love while your at it:)
Amazing stuff...

Here is a pic of Sarah and I- I am wearing the apron she MADE for me. And she made Matt and manly one that matches the band in the middle.

LOVE IT:)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh Ang, you're too much! And so sweet. :) Love you, friend!

Summer said...

I never saw that apron...*LOVE*!! Sarah truly is super-talented - SO glad she's taking the Etsy plunge! Can't wait to check out (& get the word out about) Sutton Spring Collectives! :)