Sunday, June 06, 2010

Worst DJ ever= Most Hilarious Video EVER!

Pretty much everyday my husband comes home with some sort internet video he wants me to watch. He LOVES funny internet videos and although i like watching them every now and then, i can never hang as long as he wants me too. So when he came home and told me he had a video he wanted me to watch the "not again..." response was imminent. BUT, this time i was pleasantly surprised. This video was HILARIOUS and i have not stopped tell people about it since i saw it. So you HAVE to watch it. It is truly unbelievable.



Are you KIDDING ME!?!? Please let me know if you found this as funny as i did!

4 comments:

Tim said...

yeah... that was funny.

he's a good boob drummer.

Unknown said...

I don't know what to say...I hope I can purge this from my memory soon.

Does he KNOW that lady?! She seems unaffected and oblivious!

angela said...

i know! that's in what i found most hilarious. i can't believe she just STANDS there! i laugh out loud every time i think about it!

Laura and Andy said...

once seen, it cannot be unseen... andy can't seem to figure out if that really just happened.