Until then, here is some before and after of an old bench i re-did. We found this in the attic when Matt's grandparents moved and it has been in our carport forever waiting for it's turn. I also found the fabric i used to re-cover the seat, in the midst of some of Matt's great grandmother's quilting scraps. I am so happy i did b/c it is beautiful and really brings out the antique style of the bench!
Left- after I took the old fabric and batting off. Right- the new fabric that belonged to Matt's great grandmother.
After being painted
The final product! The right is a close up of the distressed look i did and the fabric. I actually love how it turned out:)