Thursday, November 05, 2009

amy&brian


so i wanted to post these pics separately- they are a few that i took of amy and brian when we snuck away for a few minutes at the wedding. (see this post) amy is my sister (if you dont already know or can't tell) and brian is her boyfriend for oh, i dont know... forever. life seems so busy these days that matt and i rarely get to see most of our friends regularly. when we are not spending time working on the house or planning a wedding, we are usually hanging with family- which include amy and brian, thankfully:) they really are some of our closest friends as a couple these days and we love them so much.

enjoy these cute shots of these incredibly cute people. and let me know what you think:)









7 comments:

Megan said...

I love them All! Especially the one where they are walking on the boardwalk, in the sunset...all super CUTE.

Laura and Andy said...

good job my friend! amy is a great friend to have! I always enjoy my afternoon or morning gettin my hair did!

Unknown said...

thanks sissy :)

you're amazing and i love you!

Bethany said...

Yupp, the dock is my favorite and the first pic is my second fave!

Sherri said...

love the dock shots!

Kendra said...

These look great! Can I sign up for a photo shoot with my family while you're here??
I like the one of her face close up when they're both against the wall - and the dock shots are great!

angela said...

thanks guys. that boardwalk is absolutely amazing:)

kendra, you know i will be bring my camera so i think we could def find time for a shoot:)!