Friday, October 30, 2009

family weddings are so fun... :)

a couple of months back my aunt got married in the Outer Banks of NC, and of course it was a reason to celebrate. well actually, our crazy family can come up with any reason to celebrate, but this time something important was actually happening. the wedding day also happened to be my moms b-day so it was a fun filled weekend! for as long as i can remember, we have had family vacations and get-together on the outer banks b/c my mom's sister lives there as well as my grandparents (half the time). not a bad place to go visit the fam if you ask me. but this time i didn't even get a peek at the beach. the aunt asked my the photograph the wedding since i am aspiring.... and i was SO happy to help out and practice my skills.

hope you enjoy some of my favorites from the weekend!


a family toast the night before...



my sis helping out...









seriously, would it be great to be married here?..

my cousin getting ready by doing a hula-hoop exercise...









waiting for the party to start... isn't my fiance a hottie?:)





the happy couple...

one of my faves. love my cousins so much:)





the 6 pack...




























6 comments:

Unknown said...

amazing pics :) it was so much fun!

Bethany said...

Awesome job friend! Great pics! Looks like ya'll had some fun!

Sherri said...

good job on photography, Ang!

Tracy said...

You did such a fab job on the pictures!!!

angela said...

thank you guys! very encouraging:)

Tori said...

You need to hurry up and get married so you can photograph weddings...awesome pics!