Thursday, August 20, 2009

as of late... WEDDINGS!:)

So for the past 2 weekends, weddings have been what is on my mind. Tons of wedding and lingerie gifts and lots of catching up with friends. I love the way weddings bring old friends together.

On Aug. 8th, some of our good friends Summer and Michael were married. They are now the Nunn's. I read scripture in the wedding and for some reason was SO nervous. But it all worked out fine. (once it was over) I was so looking forward to this wedding b/c i know it would bring lots of old college friends together. I wish i had a picture of us dancing the night away. Such a fun time!

This is sneak peek that Summer and Michael's photographer put out. Candice and Daniel were so wonderful and i can't wait to see the rest of their shots!

This past weekend, i was able to travel to FL for my friend Amber's wedding. Amber was one of my closest friends from my time overseas and so her wedding ended up being another reunion:) She married her childhood friend Elliot and it was one of the sweetest and meaningful weddings i have ever been to. And it only lasted 15 min. I got to be there for all the fun before-the-wedding stuff. My camera was in full force most of the time, but i decided not to bring it out during the ceremony, so i can't wait until her pictures come out.

This was one of the only pics of us since i was behind the camera most of the time.- don't mind that at all!

And this weekend will prove to be another busy one, but no weddings. Just wedding planning:) I am going to pick up my WONDERFUL friend (and roomie from Lebanon) Leah, in Richmond, VA. We are going to be doing a little shopping at the wonderful H&M (yay yay!!).

I have the goal to find an outfit for mine and Matt's upcoming engagements pics:)

Then, Leah and I plan to head to Wake Forest, NC where my old college roommates live. My sister (Matt and Brian too) is meeting us there so we can get some wedding stuff done. I am SO excited about this b/c i will have 4 bridesmaids together and one time. My sister is the only bridesmaid (well, she is really the maid of honor) that lives nearby, so i am looking forward to this time so much!! I will def take the camera and try post some pics of the fun after the weekend:)

p.s.- i get to marry my love 7 months from today!!:) can't wait.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

You seem pretty busy with all this wedding stuff going on! These next 7 months will go by super fast for you!

Candice {The Beautiful Mess} said...

girl...your awesome...and I can't wait to see what AMAZING stuff Geoff & Cheyenne create for you guys! Take care!