Wednesday, July 01, 2009

time for an update- a little photography:)

So with getting engaged and all the wedding planning started, i have neglected my blog a little. We have a few things nailed down for the wedding, but right now we are mainly getting ideas and tips about everything... One thing we do have nailed down though is our photographer. If you have not figured it out yet, i am a photography lover and have been looking at all kinds of photography sites for as long as i can remember. At some point i ran across Cheyenne Schutz and was instantly hooked:) She is an amazing photographer, a strong believer and we we connected so quickly. 

After telling Cheyenne about my love for photography and how i have dabbled with my camera for a long time, she suggested i take the photography class that i have been so into lately. I just recently finshed the class and had to submit 10 shots for critique. I learned so much and will continue to learn since i will be taking another class starting soon. 

So here are my 10 submissions... tell me what you think!











The last 2 shots were voted my best by my classmates. If you are interested in being a model so i can get some practice in, let me know:) 

1 comment:

Jesse Watkins said...

I love your blog, and your photography. Congratulations on the engagement. I am following on the left hand side. I look forward to your posts. It was good seeing you at the ski trip. Best of wishes for your upcoming marriage.